Tuesday 27 November 2012

Livin an' dyin' an' where do we come from an' what're we doin' 'ere an' where are we goin' an' all that stuff etc...sort of thing..

Just a quick word to inform my millions, thousands, low hundreds of readers that I have a Youtube channel which I rarely use and do nothing to promote, to the point of not even tagging my videos in order to attract hits. I've only done 7 videos, some of which are photovids. But I tagged them yesterday because I dunno why.

Anyway, here's one of them, and this is the blurb I used to describe which autobiographal images the song conjures up for me;
From the 1988 Depeche Mode tribute album 'For the Masses.' The pix? Oh, they're a kind of 'from before birth to death and onwards to infinity' collage. Enjoy..
So, ummmm, enjoy, I hope, and have an excellent evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment